Becoming a buyer in the San Diego real estate market can be a challenge. San Diego home prices have increased and as many San Diego buyers have experienced, so has the competition! It’s important that a San Diego buyer work with a trusted adviser. As a San Diego Real Estate Consultant, I ask profound questions and by listening to the answers, I’ve helped hundreds of people discover “what is important to them” about buying/selling a San Diego house. Discovering what is important is the first step when in the San Diego real estate market.
6 Legitimate Reasons to Think Twice Before You Buy That House
By Tara-Nicholle Nelson | Broker in San Francisco, CA
- It’s too expensive.
- It’s too expensive for you.
- The location is not quite right.
- You have qualms about the future of your job.
- You and your co-buyer are at odds.
- You think you’ll be okay – so long as you can sell at a profit or refi in the next 12 months.